Our Customers Are Asking for Training....Now What Do I Do?
It was exciting when startups and other businesses started buying your product. After all, you knew your product solved an important problem. Selling to startups and SMBs is great because they are often visionaries and innovators, requiring a reasonable amount of support that you can handle. But now your enterprise software product is gaining traction in larger enterprises which require much more support, especially with on-boarding and training. You might even have a few prospects who will not buy your product unless they get training. The problem is that you do not have training.
So, where do you start?
In this webinar, you will learn how to get started when you have nothing more than a smart member of your team showing your new customers how to use your product. You will learn the following:
- How to diagnose your current maturity level
- How to decide which course to develop first
- What roles a training team should have
- What role to hire first
- How to measure the effectiveness of training
- And other things to consider when just starting out